Secure IP’s services include:
- Cloud Services;
- Premium Telecommunications Services;
- Prepaid Pinless;
- Wholesale International Long-Distance Services;
- Mobile top-ups; and
- International egift cards.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. The Information Secure IP collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
When you create an account with Secure IP, you provide us with personal information that includes your name, billing information, employment information, and contact information.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
We use the information we collect from all our services to build better services for our clients. We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that are reported to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services. In addition, we use the information we collect in existing services to help us develop new offerings. We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. We also use information we collect to interact with you directly.
We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services, by detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Secure IP, our users, or the public.
SHARING OF INFORMATION BY SECURE IP
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Secure IP except in the following situations;
- We will share information outside of Secure IP if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Secure IP, our clients, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We maintain servers in different countries around the world and your information may be processed and/or stored on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some countries providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed and/or stored, we apply the same protections described in this policy.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
Your Personal Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth herein, considering criteria such as applicable rules on statute of limitations, legal requirements and the duration of your use of our website and/or our services.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below.